My Favorite Things May The Birthday Project

Thursday, May 17, 2018

Hi all! I want to share my card for My Favorite Things May The Birthday Project. Birthdays are kind of a perfect occasion for sweet-toothed birthday boys and girls. Cakes and cupcakes lead the charge, of course bedecked by a festive candle! Join us this month in crating birthday looks featuring cakes, cupcakes, and candles.! Is it so fun? I hope you can play along with us :)




My Favorite Things supply that I'm using :
BB Happy Hippos for the images
Dienamics BB Happy Hippos to die cut the images
BB Bubble over with Joy for the images
Big Birthday Sentiments for the sentiment
Dienamics BB Bubble over with Joy to die cut the images
Dienamics Stitched Scallop Basic Edges 2 to die cut the scallop on Insulation Pink Card Stock
Pink Lemonade Card Stock for the background then I add shadow using Cotton Candy Premium Dye Ink Pad
BG Itsy Bitsy Polka Dots Background to stamp the polkadots background using Cotton Candy Premium Dye Ink Pad

I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from white embossing powder


For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT and how you can win up to $50 MFT Gift Voucher as the winner of the challenge, you can check it HERE

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

1 comment: