Avery Elle - Large Pierced Scallops Elle-ments

Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Hi all! Today I want to share my card for Avery Elle featuring Large Pierced Scallop Elle-ments. It's so versatile and pretty so I combine it with another stamps and dies to make a romantic scene.

Avery Elle supply that I'm using :
Large Pierced Scallops Elle-ments to die cut the frame
Windmill Clear Stamps for the images
Windmill Elle-ments to die cut the images
Swans Clear Stamps for the images and sentiment
Swans Elle-ments to die cut the images
Picket Fence Elle-ments to die cut the grass

I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from silver embossing powder. To color the background, I'm using Dye Ink with blending tool then splash water with my brush.

Thank you so much for stopping by and happy crafting!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy 

2 comments: