My Favorite Things August Release Countdown Day 1

Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Hi all! I'm back with a card for My Favorite Things August Release Countdown Day 1. For my card, I mix and match the new product to made a fun card :)

My Favorite Things supply that I'm using :
Big Birthday Wishes for the sentiment Happy Birthday using white embossing powder
Mini Mail to die cut the envelope
Magical Day for the bear image and the sentiment on the inside of the envelope
Dienamics Magical Day to die cut the bear image
In Bloom to stamp the flower images using Lemon Chiffon and Peach Bellini Premium Dye Ink Pad
Dienamics In Bloom to die cut the flower images
Dienamics Fab Foliage to die cut the leaves 
Insulation Pink Premium Dye Ink Pad, Distress Ink Spun Sugar and Distress Ink Worn Lipstick with blending tool to color the background then I splash water and watercolor with my brush.
Dienamics Tag Builder Blueprints 6 to die cut the tiny stars on white glitter card stock
 
I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. I add some clear sequins for the embellishment.

For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

9 comments:

  1. Very sweet card!Love the little envelope!Super cute!tfs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great combination of the magician bear and envelope with a matching message1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pastels. Now I can't resist that little envelope or the magical bear

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the soft colors and combining the flowers with the cute little bear magician. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty and cheerful card. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super pretty card, I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete