Mama Elephant Stamp Highlight Wishing You

Monday, April 17, 2017

Hi all! I want to share with you my card for Mama Elephant Stamp Highlight featuring Wishing You. This stamp set is so gorgeous, there's amazing handwriting letters and sentiment, I love it!


Mama Elephant supply that I'm using :
Little Dog Agenda for the dogs images
Little Dog Agenda Creative Cuts to die cut the dogs images
Wishing You for the sentiment using white embossing powder
Peek A Frame Creative Cuts to die cut the frame 
Home Collection Creative Cuts to die cut the houses and the trees image
Borderlines Trio Creative Cuts to die cut the landscape on green card stock

I stamp the images then color it using copic. To color the background, I'm using watercolor with wet to wet techique then splash it with my brush. For the embellishment, I add some clear sequins.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

5 comments:

  1. super cool design love your cards thank you so much for sharing your work with us

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your background! The buildings are perfect for your card. The dogs are SUPER and really look ready to celebrate someone's birthday! Love that wishing you script!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Melania, what a wonderful scene you've created. These pups are just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These little guys are so adorable! The Wishing You stamp has so many uses.

    ReplyDelete