Avery Elle Shine Bright

Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Hi all! I want to share my card for Avery Elle featuring Shine Bright stamp set. This set is so gorgeous! I LOVE it so much because it's full of amazing images!



Avery Elle supply that I'm using : 
Shine Bright Clear Stamps for the images and sentiment
Shine Bright Elle-ments to die cut the images and clouds. I color the clouds using dye ink with blending tool 
Scalloped Pierced Rectangles Elle-ments to die cut the frame on white card stock and a white foam then glue it all together
Dotted Borders Elle-ments to die cut the wave then I color it with dye ink and blending tool then stamp the waves from Shine Bright Clear Stamps

I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. I color the background using dye ink with blending tool then splash white watercolor with my brush 

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

1 comment:

  1. Love this card and set, just received my stamp set did not get the dies hoping I can cut them out easily when needed.

    ReplyDelete